Friday, October 2, 2026

It's not just you who felt the pain, now tell me where they keep the rain

This is one of the songs that always, ALWAYS makes me cry. It's just so raw and so honest especially knowing Michael Angelakos's thought and emotional process when he wrote and made Gossamer. Mental health is such an emotional subject for me because it's fickle. I mean, it's chemicals and emotions and it's not like an uncomplicated fever where, okay, you take Paracetamol and you're okay. Idk. Emotional and psychological struggles are something I would never downplay. 

On something lighterrrrr, I finished 10 books last month! And, I finished 1 book like around 12 am today.

So, favorite books for September:
1. The Guest by Emma Cline
2. I'm a Fan by Sheena Patel

Disappointing books include:
1. The Safekeep (lesbian soft-core porn basically)
2. Tropesick (the "plot twist" ruined it for me, god damn it. FUCKING GHOST??)
3. Into The Blue (Okay, it's 512 pages of pining. And, JESUS, the push and pull??? As an impatient 34-year-old, it pissed the bejesus out of me. If you're not going to commit, move the fuck on you fucktards??)

ANYWAY, look at what I got today! I bought one for only PHP 650! Support local! It smells good but it doesn't fit my candle warmer. I think I need to buy a bigger candle warmer.

Also, last Wednesday, I bought 2 large brown sugar milk tea at Chatime because there's JJK x Chatime promo. There are only 5 character choices but look at what I got:

Son of a bitch, right? I want Choso or Yuta!!!!

AND OMG OMG AMAZON RELEASED NEW KINDLES TODAY! I'm kind of having buyer's remorse regarding KLC because I really don't like the screen huhuhuhu. I want to buy a new Kindle Colorsoft. I hate myself because it's consumerism at best but I'm really not satisfied with my KLC. ANDDDD it crashes a lot! I mean, is it me? 

This one! I want a colorsoft so bad. If I get a new one, I'll probably sell my KLC. I'm actually trying to sell my KLC for only PHP 10k haha

This one's really cute because it's ube and the best color (and dessert) in the whole world!!!!!! Also, it's oo-be not fucking "oob" you white-washers.

ANYWAY, that's all! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: