Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Baby, Do You Like This Beat? I Made It So You'd Dance With Me.

Omg it's already August 28! 3 more days and it's the start of Christmas season (in the Philippines!!!!!!) already! So, to get my Christmas spirit rolling, i started watching Holiday Hallmark movies haha. I've been doing this since med school. Even if it's so far away from Christmas, I would use Hallmark movies as background noises while I studied. It's what I'm doing now actually, but i'm not sure if it's a Hallmark movie, I just found it in Netflix. It's a Christmas Hallmark-ish film starring Jessica Lowndes called, "I'm Glad it's Christmas."


One character looks like a wrinkled sack of twigs though.


Anyway, idk, I was going to say something revolutionary but I got distracted and forgot. Oh well.

No comments: