Monday, August 12, 2024

'Cause I'm Falling Slowly In Love With You

I JUST FINISHED LOVELY RUNNER AND OH MY EFFING GOD AHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU MY HEARTEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUUUU!!!! I AM SO HAPPY IT FEELS LIKE MY HEART IS GOING TO COMBUST FROM HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so much!!! Even the ending was πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ ahuhuhuhuhuhuhu the ending was wrapped up perfectly because it's still connected with the main theme of the story 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


Anyway, i'm finding it harder and harder to talk to my parents these days. They're the best but it feels like i lived away from them for a long time and it made it harder for us to understand each other. Like with my mom, I used to tell her everything but it's harder now. It's like she doesn't understand anymore. Parang mas close-minded na sya compared before. O baka sa kung anu-anong pinapanuod nya sa FB yan amputa. I don't think I'm close to her anymore tbh. Idk. I love them but it feels like there's a gap. Idk.


I'm listening to 10cm's Spring Snow (FROM LOVELY RUNNER) & AHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU LOVE IS PAIN LOVE IS PAIN. Omg watch it talaga it's so cute!!!!! 


HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU


ANYWAYYYYYYYY happy first of the week

No comments: