Sunday, August 11, 2024

The More Dangerous It Is, The Happier I Am

 Wow it's been more than a year since I updated this. 

Anyway, so I'm a licensed physician now. Finally, right? If I remember correctly, results were released on April 18. There were whispers but I was so "whatevs" at that point. Like my mindset was, "I'll find out whatever happens naman" so I was actually sleeping (aroung 6-ish pm HAHHAHHAHAHA) then I woke up because my phone won't stop ringing. I had calls and messages from my parents and a lot of friends. I was so elated, I bawled. It's really God, Padre Pio, and St. Theresa of Avila istg. ++++++ my parents and my friends. God. I never, NEVER would've survived without them.

It was actually tricky because my grandmother died 4 days before the PLEs. So, I spent days studying at Funeraria Paz. It was such a shame because my grandmother didn't even see me become a physician. I remember during my first first year, she would call the condo to ask if I've eaten dinner already and if I was studying. She was the only person who calls the condo landline. So, when it rang, I knew it was her. Anyway, I got sad. None of my grandparents saw me become a licensed MD.

Hmm what else what else. Last June we went to Singapore and stayed there for a week. It was so fun because the whole Macaraig fam was complete! I love my Macaraig fam! I really had a lot of fun! Most of us had been to SG before, I think it was just Gabby who traveled to SG for the first time. Anyway since it's our 2nd, some 3rd/4th/5th's etc time, we were actually very chill with the touristy spots etc etc. Like, one whole day we just stayed at my uncle's place there.

So anywayyyyyyyyy Idk what to do with my life now. Ughhhh I'm actually back to my 2013 post-college dilemma - WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE NOW. I spent yeaaaars trying to get this license, I failed to plan ahead. This is stressing me out.

I'm currently 31 books in for the year! My reading goal for 2024's just 5 books but yeheyyyy so far I was able to read 31. I was in a reading slump but for the past 2 days, I was able to finish 3 novels so I think my slump is semi over????? Hopefully

AND I'M WATCHING THE LOVELY RUNNER. I LIKE BYEON WOO SEOK'S FACE. And all biases aside ha, I think he acts well. He's able to portray the subtlety of trying to hide your kilig and shit. I luveeeet. But i'm just 6 episodes in. OR 8???? Idk ahuhuhuhu i took a break because it feels like my heart is going to combust from happiness. HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: