Monday, August 26, 2024

Marry My Husband

So, I watched Lovely Runner 3x HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA my fyp was full of Lovely Runner clips HUHUHU I LOVE LOVE!!! Anyway, so I finally decided to watch a different kdrama and since BTS was mentioned in episode 6 (I saw clips beforehand), I decided with Marry My Husband.


The premise was interesting enough but.. I did not like it. It was so.. meh. Like, I'm all for revenge TV shows but this is giving lazy writing. It's like they thought of all the cliches and all the predictable plots from soaps and decided to mix it in one series. Idk i was so underwhelmed. Okay, so for enjoyable and superb revenge kdramas, I would consider Itaewon Class (although I can be a bit biased here because it's my most favorite kdrama in the whole wide world. Idk what's with it but i love it so much!!!), The Glory, and Eve as top-tier. The revenge was executed perfectly. Marry My Husband, on the other hand, really fails in comparison. Sure, the revenge aspect of the story was detailed but the last scene with her best friend was so inadequate and unsatisfactory. It left me feeling like, "Huh? That's it?" I would've wanted more action, more pizzazz!


And the chemistry? IT WAS SO NON-EXISTENT!!! What's up with that! I googled the main actor and actress because i couldn't believe they were paired together. They have no chemistry! Tbh i have more chemistry with a boiled potato. Why are they forced to act all lovey-dovey when it's giving nothing - NOTHING.


But let's give credit where credit is due, the antagonist, pyscho bff was such an amazing actress. I really did want to smash her face on a hot pan of burning charcoal. She was an exceptional actress, she was able to evoke these homicidal feelings from me. 


Marry My Husband was entertaining enough but it was so meh.

No comments: