I finished my 78th novel today which is The Guest by Emma Cline. SOLID 4 STARS. I LOVED IT! Especially the very ambiguous ending!
I am currently reading my 79th novel for 2026! It's The Safekeeping by Yael van der Wouden! So far, so good! I feel like I'm going to hate Eva. It's hate at first read but I'm still only on chapter 3 so it's too early to tell.
ANYWAYYYYYYY, it's slut city in Boraland today HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA
MY GOD JUNGKOOK!!!!! Bitch, when I say I screamed... I SCREAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at this menace driving us mortals CRAZY!!!!!!!
Plus, gosh, Yoongi the other day:
I mean... I'm all for it and I support them especially if it makes them happy but daaaaaaaamn they are driving me insaaaaane. One Yoongi-Rina-JK sandwich please 🙋🏻♀️🤭
Grabe my messages to Jodie were so childish and fangirly like, "Omg I'm dying, TAO LANG AKO MIN YOONGI TAO LANG AKO" HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I can't wait to see them next year!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment