Friday, August 28, 2026

I feel like every time it takes less and less to move on with my mind, there's nothing left

Well what a week! I met up with friends last Wednesday and Thursday! Met up with my medstiez on Wednesday and Jonah yesterday! Both times, we ate at Teppanya HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAWILI

WEDNESDAY DUMP!!!

Went to GH early and had lunch at Genki Sushi all by myself. I missed dating myself!
Theeeeen went to Muji Cafe and waited for my friends to arrive! I was able to finish A Touch of Jen, it's 3 stars for me!
Teppanya with the medstiezzzz


THURSDAY DUMP:
Went to Hoshino Coffee first to chika and so Jones could eat lunch!
The Naoya frustration.. HAHAHHAHA
My God back to back to back Naoya
Photobooth at Timezone!
Teppanya again!

I missed my friends! Should definitely meet up with more haha but ughhh my job's in the way. AWOW??

No comments: