Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I want somebody

I'm back to listening to Kyungsoo's Somebody!!!! That EP was THE BEST. B E S T BEST! Anyway, he's coming back to Manila this January. I messaged Jodie but idk if we're going to watch. 🤔 (Can I just say I miss my MBP touchbar?? Emojis were so much easier to put because I just had to slide slide slide)

ANYWAYYYYYY, today is such a lazy day. I woke up at around 7-ish because I had an 8 am appointment with the GOAT, Dra. Mariano. Then after the consultation, chichi a bit with my parents then went back to my room and I watched A Toxic Love Story documentary. Bitch, the plot twist?? It was so WILD and it sucked because it happened in real life! I don't want to spoil anything but omg watch it because WHAT THE FUCK. 

OMG CAN I GEEK OUT A BIT? So, in my previous post I mentioned that I love Anna Dorn, right? BITCH, SHE LIKED MY TWEET!



It's not a verified account but based on the tweets I really think it's her OMFG! I AM FREAKING OUT! I'm seriously going to read all her novels!

Theeeeen, added some new cool fonts on both my KLC and Kindle PPW! Then I took a 2-hour nap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH woke up around 6 pm and had dinner. Then I took a bath and this is my current sitch:

This is the face mask I'm using. Which I bought in Australia! There used to be a Tony Moly in North EDSA but I haven't been in SM North, like, for more than 6 months so I'm not sure

This is me now. My biweekly face mask sesh with the face mask struggling to cover my big ass forehead 

 
ANYWAYYYYYY, idk, chill day, chill day. It's still raining but there was a bit of sun for a few hours. Hopefully, the rain would stop pouring so hard. I love it but omg the flood in other areas???? So, idk, really hope it stops soon.

No comments: