I just finished my 72nd book for the year. I read an Abby Jimenez book. I forgot the title but it's included in the Summer Challenge in Goodreads so I was able to check that box! Anyway, before that, I was able to finish Finding Grace by Loretta Rotschchild. It started out PRETTY GREAT. Omg whatever I'll just post my review from Goodreads because the ending kind of pissed me off:
I MEAN???? Is it me??? AM I JUST JADED???????? But, REALLY, up until the ending - I WAS ENJOYING IT!!!!! I had to pause a few times because it was a trainwreck and it was a lawsuit waiting to happen but I kind of feel pitiful towards Tom? Idk. I mean, personally, I wouldn't be able to keep a lie for that long because it would make the love feel cheap and dishonest but.. Idk. I said, "Dear God" a lot. It was REALLY GOOD but the ending ruined it for me. Ugh.
So, anyway, I tried starting with Murder Bimbo as my 73rd book for the year but I don't know if I would commit because I'm such a mood reader.
Also, I want new Vivaia loafers and new Salomon XT6 because they're so comfortable. I'm so fixated right now but idk if I should spend my money when I nearly bankrupt myself last month in Australia. Hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment