Monday, June 9, 2008

i'm your biggest disappointment

god. tomorrow the senior's will start their monarchy >:)) bwahahahaha. hmmm. although, i'm not as excited as before. i mean, i don't think i'm very ready to go to school. i'm hyperventilating right now.. wait a mo.. ok, i'm back. i just need to settle things down with my brain. i need to breeeathe :)

so, today, we went to brains to get the results of my simulation exam. when my parents saw the result -- my mom was furious. ugh. i did tell her not to expect high grades. hmm. i bet she didn't take my warning seriously. oh well. her loss. i told her for the umpteenth time that i am not my brother so i am not as, ahem, smart as him.

shit. i can't stop but think about college. i'm so scared and nervous and unsure.. i mean, honestly, i want to shut up about school stuff already. but every time i type or write or speak, the first few sentences that're formulated in my mind is this: god. where will i pass? should i really go to college?

i should probably stop ranting now because i still have some MSA quizzes and homeworks to do.

:) see you tomorrow. i'm tuper duper freaking out!

song: from autumn to ashes' autumns monologue :)

No comments: