Saturday, July 26, 2008

hormonal imbalance

okaaaay. i'm updating my blog since jodie's nice enough to, um, not update my blog. haha. ugh. i feel so weird. really. not the usual weird attacks i have. this time, it's very different. i have a very heavy feeling (it's not because of the weight, fucker) ugh. really. i really, really need to talk to dorilie or jodie or odessa..

sounds dramatic and lame, i know. i don't know if it's because of my post-menstrual disease-whatever. but, really. i feel so weird i haven't talked much for two days! honestly! even my parents noticed. i mean, usually, they would beg me to shut up because my mouth's unstoppable.. but this time, they talked to me and asked me what's wrong because i'm suffering from monosyllabic-tendencies. i couldn't tell them -- they wouldn't understand. hell, i don't even know what's wrong with myself.

i feel so saaaaaaad :( and i don't even know if it's because of the suicidal dcfc song i'm listening to right now. reaaaaally. i feeeeel so saaaaaad. i couldn't even think straight.. anyway, the only thing that made me smile is the fact that i earned 500 pesos today! >:) odessa and i had a bet and, you're quite right, i won! so, extra 500 bucks for me! she should've been scared when i told her i'm betting 500 bucks.. but her pride was unstoppable -- her loss, my gain.. hoooraaaaay! *sigh* yes, the only reason i gave a smile was because of money. so, who's to say that money's not important? really, it's the only important thing in the world. haha. i sound like a greedy scrooge. then again..

i want to talk.

hope to see the three soon (d-o-j :])

song: dcfc's the ice is getting thinner and sum 41's with me.

No comments: