Sunday, January 17, 2010

So, Yeah.

I took the ACET today. Again. I was with Bianca for 2 minutes, then we have to separate since we're in different rooms. Haaay. Too bad we didn't see each other after the exam. I don't want to say anything because it might jinx my chance to, um, pass. Yeah right.

Anyway, I changed my layout since my previous banner sorta expired. I dunno. But, the picture was, like, gone. So, I decided to change my layout na. It's cute naman diba?

I hope I pass the ACET na. Tas when Jodie gets in UPD, we would be very near each other. It's as if we didn't leave STC na din. \:D/ Please let me pass, God. Please?

If I didn't get in, I swear I'm going to nail LaSalle. I am going to screw them.

Shit. It's 11.12 na! I've missed my wish! Ohwell. Maybe tomorrow. GoodNight everybody.

It's 17 today. It's supposed to be my 2nd year.. Pero wala ehh. :)) Tawa tayo. Hahahaha.

No comments: