Sunday, February 12, 2012

M Is For Murder.

I miss going back to our house.  Haven't been home for almost a month now.  I miss eating home-cooked meals.  I'm getting really sick with fast food.

Anyway, what I'm thinking right now is should I or should I not buy new flats?  I've been seriously longing for a new pair since Christmas.  Haven't had the time to look for the perfect pair, though.  Anyway, if I'm going to buy  new flats today, it's going to be the cheap ones since my mom's not with me to be my financier.  K.  Hahahaha.

This week was such a crazy and fun week.  All the junior CA students organized and prepared the annual AB Faculty Show.  It was super fun!  This is what I like to do, I like the rush, the chaos, and the panic! It's overwhelming and..  I dunno, it's satisfying!  I prefer these kind of things than the thesis shit.  Ugh.  Give me physical stress anytime

I miss my mom.  I think she's going to visit me tomorrow since I don't have any morning classes.  So... We'll see.

No comments: