Monday, March 5, 2012

Love Of Mine, Someday You Will Die.

Guess who watched Death Cab For Cutie today? Guess who watched Death Cab For Cutie today? GUESS WHO FREAKIN' WATCHED DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE TODAY?

After years of waiting.. I finally saw my favorite-est band in the whole wide world... LIVE.  With Jodie.  (After months and months of not seeing each other.. We finally managed to watch a concert again together! Hihi.) Omg.  This has got to be one of the best feelings in the whole wide world!  Jesus Christ.  *tears*


Jesus Christ.  Ben Gibbard was freakin' amazing.  No exaggerations.  One minute, he was singing and playing the guitar, the next minute, he's playing the piano.. And then the next minute, he's playing the drums!  God, I fell in love.  I was..  Omg.  I saw him like that for the first time.  He was so motherfucking awesome. Cue: bucket load of tears.

No comments: