Friday, December 7, 2012

I Wanna Show You All The Finer Things In Life.

I spent the whole day with my mom today.  I didn't attend my stupid Dev. Comm. class.  Anyway, this is going to sound really selfish and.. stupid but UGH, I just have to let it out.

I was supposed to buy a new pair of Vans today.  Let me clear things up, one of the few reasons I can't commit suicide is the vision of me sniffing and wearing a new pair of shoes.  That includes my favorite kind of shoes -- sneakers.  Anyway, there was a brand sale in U.P. today, I was supposed to go at around 4.30 (that's when Jodie's free. She's going to accompany me to Palma Hall. Hehe.)   Anyway, here's the selfish part.  My mom already bought me a new pair of shoes.  It was more expensive than the Vans I'm pining over but..  (Okay here's the selfish part) I wasn't contented.  She dragged me from one shoe store/boutique to another and told me to choose anything I like.  I chose one and she bought it.  I mean, I appreciate it but.. My mind was set on a new pair of Vans.  A new pair of Vans!!!  Anyway, so, I already have a new pair of shoes and we were looking for Sperry's for her (this was around 4 in the afternoon) when she received a text from my dad saying that.. *ding ding ding* we need to fetch him at around 4.30 because he has an emergency or something.

SON.  OF.  A.  BITCH.  I was really disappointed and annoyed.  My mom was sympathetic towards me.  We were really supposed to go back to U.P. for my Vans but since my dad texted her.. We could't go!  I wouldn't be able to get hold of my new pair of Vans.  She was trying to cheer me up by saying that it's okay, I wouldn't go home empty-handed, thank God that she bought me a pair of shoes out of the blue, we'll buy a new pair some other time, there are going to be more brand sale shit, blah, blah, blah..  But, the thing is..  I wanted a new pair of Vans.  

I wanted a new pair of Vans today.

I know that this is really shallow and it makes me sound like a whiny brat but.. UGH.. I just have to let it out because I feel so sad.  I feel so fucking sad. 

The past few days I've been imagining the ecstatic sensation I would be feeling when I put on my new pair of Vans but NO.  Noooo.  God, I'm so disappointed and annoyed.  Ugh.  Hay puta.

Anyway, other than my Vans depression shit thingy.. This was a very good day because I spent it with the best mommy in the whole wide world!

(I WANT A NEW PAIR OF VANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: