Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Reminder.

I don't know what's going on with me.  I think this is 'cause of my period but.. meh.  I'm pissed off and scared and I want to put my head under my pillow and just cry.  I don't know why I'm feeling this way, exactly.  I mean, it's a great week!  I'm already enrolled at UERM and my classes would start this June 13.  Don't get me wrong I'm shit-on-the-face excited but, mostly, I'm scared too.  I'm scared that I wouldn't make any friends.  I'm scared that I might not keep up with the subjects.

What did I get myself into?

But.. No.  I want this.  I realized, last year, that I always wanted to be a doctor.  I wasn't motivated to do well in my college years because at the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to be a doctor.  Since I'm being totally honest here, I didn't take up a premed course because I didn't want to have a hard time.  I didn't want to study.  My gap year made me realize that if I wanted to do what I actually wanted to do, I have to face the fact that I would have to experience hardships and stuff.

So, that's that.  Here's to ten sleepless years!  I'm scared but..  I'm really, really, really excited, as well!

2 comments:

jodie said...

don't forget that u have me~ hehehehe i will hold your hand throughout med school don't worry :*

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Luffyew!!!!!!!!!! :-(