Friday, May 4, 2018

We Were Only Strangers Cornered In A Dark Room.

The first few months of 2018 was actually.. crap. It was shit. I spent a lot of time crying and shit. And now I have trust issues. I don't know if everything's going to be better but I'm hoping for the best. I mean, I know that if we want things to work out, I should learn how to trust again. Maybe I would. But, eventually. Not now. I don't if I can trust nga completely eh. I'm trying but it's so hard. I get flashbacks and shit and it.. hurts me. It really does.

Pucha I'm a strong, independent woman. Kaya ko talaga. I just didn't expect that I would get hurt like this. And from the person I least expected to do this to me. Haha. It doesn't feel good. It feels really awful. 

So, May palang. I hope the year turns around. Looking for pick me ups and shit. I miss my UERM med friends. I miss big crowds. Hay. Summer please come sooner.

No comments: