Friday, February 10, 2023

You know we got that vibe, baby

Omg a lot has happened the past few days. Gosh, I realized how sheltered I am. I am shocked to my very core that some people are actually like that. Jesus. I thought it was something made out of a movie or like something that only happens in movies but holy crap wtf is that. I really am shocked to my very core. 

Anyway, gosh I love BTS so much. Like I could rewatch old vides over and over and still finish each video with a goofy smile on my face. I love them so much. OH MY GOD AND CAN I JUST SAY - hindi na ko nagkakagusto sa totoong tao tanginaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like legit!!! I haven't liked anyone in a really long time SINCE BTS. As in BTS nalang talaga life ko and tbh I HAVE NO REGRETS. They don't make me cry heartbreaking tears!!! Well except Seokjin (so far) when he enlisted HUHUHUHUHUHUHU i miss him so much! 

I really love Yoongi PANO BA 'TO LORD. I was telling my mom and she sympathetically told me, "Anak, kelangan mo na bumalik sa reality" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pero like legit, if you backread and stuff - di ko talaga priority kasi love life since I was in HS. Like I'm happy and contented with who I have in my life. EH PUCHA DUMATING PA BTS - SO PANO NA. Mas pusong bato tayo ngayon HAHAHAHAHAHA pero grabe they make me really happy talaga. Even their songs are catchy AF and like very uplifting. Hay. 

BTS FOR LYF BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZ 

No comments: