Friday, February 2, 2007

my friggin' life is headed -- NOWHERE

FRANCEZCA BAJANDI... you are so dead meat! [anoh ung pinaglalagay mo dito sa tagboard ko???? ugh!] anyway, ahem, i am so going to kill Chezca on MONDAY!

lemme see.. what happened today?
------aaaaaah.. we talked about 'dyamante' and 'sunog-baga'!! [xet.. dorilie, kung nbabasa mo toh -- riot!!! nkakatawa tlaga ung dalawang kaha ng sigarilyo pati ung kweba ni dyamante.. mag-shades ka na!].. it's so freakin' hilarious -- especially, if dorilie's the one telling the story! my eyes were brimming with tears after she told me the story.

hmmm.. actually, this cold weather is giving me the creeps..

UNO: i'm alone outside my bedroom
DOS: it reminds me of ghosts
TRES: i'm really creeped out -- now..

CHANGE TOPIC!!!!

sheeeeesh.. when are we going to have our debate? [uy, andi!!] anyway.. so, we're going to have our debate and i'm extremely NERVOUS. i am!!! i mean, i stutter -- the only thing i have is my loud voice. my mega-super-ultra loud voice.
so, what am i going to do?? i can't let dorsx down.. we have to do this!!! go go go!!!

i have nothing to write today -- honestly.. my life is headed nowhere -- and it's f**kin' boring..

good day..

P.S. mag-tag na kayo!!!!

long live the queen

No comments: