Monday, April 16, 2007

too many skin infections -- too many scars

i am still in the midst of lithologica so forgive the 'lameness' of this post.

hmmmm -- ok, so we went to my dermatologist yesterday. call me gross but i've just discovered that i've grown warts this summer [yeah, yuck.. maybe it's because of reading too many hog-warts related things.. hahaha ] anyway, so i had it removed. and now, i have instant freckles all around my chubby and bouncy face -- i counted them a while ago.. guess how many they are -- 42!! yes.. 42.. ok.. say 'yuck', say 'gross', say 'eeeeew' -- but, mind you, it's removed already and it's not like i have a deadly disease.. anyway, i think it's my own fault that i had these stupid warts -- for not returning to my derma [she's tita belet, a friend of my parents and the one treating my ugly face since i was in fourth grade..] every month and every necessary week. sigh.

oh well.. i'm trying to make my summer break reproductive by really mastering the things my tutor is giving me.. it's a very sordid realization.. i just found out that i've forgotten all about linear equations -- and, we only studied it last last month. i really need to rack my brains so that i could still be a 3rd year student.

so there -- this post is short, but i think it has damn more sense than my other posts. right? come to think of it, i'm always in the depths of lithologica -- that's why i'm weird, i can't say the proper words.. sigh..

SONG: into oblivion courtesy of Funeral For a Friend.. waaaaaaaaah.. Matt Davies is so gorgeous. He looks like a complete replica of Ira Cruz .. sigh.. and, according to the lyrics of this song, he's married and he has a -- child. too bad, precious faces should be kept for the fans to ogle and stare at..

No comments: