Sunday, November 25, 2007

being annoyingly weird is -- GENETIC

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.. i can tell you that it's oh-so true..

true to my holy title, i think i know where i've gotten my eccentric side.. This afternoon, I was busy surfing the net when my father sat down beside me and my brother, got out his guitar and started to sing his lungs out.. My brother and I exchanged weirded-out looks, spared our father one look of disdain before heaving a very looooooong sigh. After ten minutes or so, my father stopped singing, coughed and said, "That's it for my first set, thank you.. I'll be back."

Now, before dinner, he got out his guitar again, sat down on the couch and said, "Because of popular demand, I am back for my second set." Do you know what makes it so-damn hilarious? It's his seriousness! He was so serious with his 'famous-guitarist' fantasy I had to LAUGH! it was really funny.. I mean, heck, my brother and i were telling to please shut up because his singing was really excruciatingly annoying and then he goes, "Because of popular demand.." I was laughing so hard, tears came down my cheeks..

Anyway, we had our interaction last monday and it was F-U-N!! I never thought that I would enjoy the interaction but, oh well.. FUN, it was.

Our outbound is scheduled this week, on thursday. Although I am not as thrilled as before because DORILIE is not going to be there :(

Oh yeah.. Rona's right, Neil Gaiman's here -- in goddamn Subic.. WHY??? Isn't be going to check out Manila again? Because I'm willing to cut school just to see him..

I'm having a little trouble with my religion requirements.. I think I have to go check it out..

SONG: Prayer Of The Refugee by Rise Against. ANG GANDAAAAA!!!!

No comments: