Monday, November 30, 2009

Idiot Pilot.

I've tried downloading Ninja Assassin but BTjunkie failed me. Hmm. Or is it Mininova? Whatever. The download wasn't successful so I have to trrrry again. I really want to watch the movie. I googled it and the summary was quite nice so it piqued my interest. Hihi.

In the mean time, I'm currently reading Mayday Eve by Nick Joaquin. It's a requirement for Lit and I have to read it because Mela said that we might report this week. It's a good thing it's written in English -- I really have a hard time understanding Tagalog stories or poems or articles. 77 nga lang ako sa Pinoy, okaaaay? :))

.. And, I'm currently listening to Lincoln Hawk's Everytime. OMG. Super HS daaaays. It was the song Rufus Humphrey sang in GGS1 when Serena was looking for Dan because Georgina was brainwashing Dan. Hmm. Good times.

OMG. I've just realized something! Today is the last day of November for this year! OMG. It's December tomorrow. My, my.. Time flies so fast. A couple of more weeks and it's Christmas time naaaa! \m/ (See my previous post for the explanation of my Christmas excitement.)

Ohyeah, I want to thank Mr. Andres Bonifacio because there's no classes today. Or should I thank all of the National Heroes..? I have no idea. Anyway, yeah, thanks. Without you guys, it would be torture and pure Eco-CA-Lit-CWG hell. :>

I seriously, seriously miss HS. :|

SONG: Change For You by The Midway State. Best song at this moment. :>

No comments: