Sunday, November 29, 2009

You Won Me Over In No Time At All.

I have this playlist in my iPod that always makes me remember HS. As far as I'm concerned, it's no biggie. It's not a big deal until I get so emotional and grumpy because I super duper miss HS. As always, I'm not saying that college is bad. But, it's just so.. BORING. I don't even know why. I used to have this stupid belief that college would be, like, a supernova or something. But, honestly, it's just like a tiny speck of dust. Nothing at all.

Since everybody moved to Tumblr, I've decided I would update my blogger site more. Why? 'Cause it would be like a secret blog or something. I mean, nobody uses blogger nowadays.. And, I'm telling you, I'm not new in this kind of site, I've been here since I was in 2nd year HS. How old does that make my blog? :> ANCIENT. :)) As I was saying, I promise that I would update this more. So, my writing mojo wouldn't, um, deteriorate rapidly.

I wish it's Christmas already. I haven't appreciated Christmas for, what, three years now. So, this is, I think, a first (again after that Christmas-Spirit hiatus.) I want to spend some time with my family. I want the cold weather. I want no more problems. I want to see Santa. I want.. I want to get away from College. Really, I think I suck 'cause I'm the only one I know that's always ranting about college. I'm just not that happy, ok? Most of the time,I'm laughing is because of Jonah or Quimbo or Nikki -- without them, I'd be a living corpse.

Well, anyway, I'm syncing 200+ different songs in Ipe right now. Wooohoo. That's the highlight of my Sunday. Haaaay.

Gonna hit the hay soon. I promise to blab more tomorrow.

SONG: The Midway State's Change For You.

No comments: