Sunday, August 29, 2010

Serial Killer.

Tonight, I'm going to see my Perfect friends. It's Pipi's debut. I'm excited and not excited at the same time. Is that possible?

Anyway, yesterday, I realized how boring and unproductive my life is. Well, ok. I wasn't really bored because I was reading Mansfield Park and I was already in the super duper cute parrrrts! It sort of pains me because Henry Crawford wasn't consistent. If he was consistent, Fanny would've marry him. Especially if Edmund married Mary Crawford. It would definitely break Fanny's heart but she'll get over it because of Henry Crawford. Too bad the douche bag canoodled with Maria. Ohwell.

I also have to say that I'm disappointed with the ending. It's something like this, "Edmund realized how important Fanny is. They got married." I mean, seriously. That's it..?

Somehow, it's still the Pride & Prejudice ending that puts on a goofy grin on my face. I love the story and the plot of Mansfield Park more.. But the ending really, really, reaaaaaaaaally made me go wacko.

So, today, I'm going to start reading Sense and Sensibility. I already started last night but I didn't go very far because I was super sleeeeeepy. So, yeah.

And, oh yeah, I promise that I'll study for my Finance quiz on Wednesday. May God bless my soul. It's making me nervous. Like, really nervous.

No comments: