Sunday, August 22, 2010

You're A Psycho Bitch From Hell.

Whenever I listen to that song, it always always always reminds me of the school year 2007-2008. That school year, my friend, is -- was -- my golden year. I can still remember the first time I entered III1. I was nervous like hell because we were reshuffled. New school year, new faces. I wasn't even sure I would like my new section. I dropped my bag on a chair and I promptly went to III6 to chill with Raia and Mackee. It went on like that for months before this little habit got reversed. In the end, it was Raia, Mackee, and Sandra going to III1 to chill. :))

Anyway, it was my golden year because I was truly, without an iota of doubt, happy. I was not this fat. I have a fabulous hair. My bone structure was ok (although, I did broke my thumb when we were practicing for the dance pro. It was never the same again...) I met new friends (Hello IV1. I love you.) and I found the person I am determined to be best friends with for the rest of my life -- Jodie Tanedo.

I was really, really, really happy I could literally shit rainbows. No kidding. I don't know why I was that happy. All I remember is -- I was that joyful. I was always looking forward to Mondays. And, I began to loathe the weekends. It was that kind of happiness. I was ready to settle down and live in STC. No kidding. :))

Don't get me wrong, I am happy right now. I always laugh -- it makes people think I'm retarded. I'm always smiling -- it makes people think I'm just a goofball they couldnt talk to seriously. But, it's not just the same as my golden year. (The truth is, what I miss the most was my golden year body. I could fit into my 11-year-old clothes back then. Seriously!) So, yeah.

2007-2008 was my golden year. I know this is asking too much.. But, I hope it happens again. Please? ;)

No comments: