Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stupid Love Letter.

So, now, I got over Chasing A Rockstar. :)) It's now Stupid Love Letter that's swirling in my mind. There are many things that I should be doing... But, as usal, I am too lazy to do it.

Anyway, I just want to tell you guys how in love I am with Microsoft Kin One. I never get tired of bringing up this issue. See, Microsoft Kin's already faced-out. So, what the hell am I yapping for? I want a petition to bring the Kin back. OMG. Microsoft, HEAR ME OUT! AHEM, please bring the Kin back. I know there are about a bazillion negative reviews about the Kin.. But, God, when you stare at it.. It's just.. Amazing. It's such a beauty. I want it to be my baby. I want a Microsoft Kin One OMG. :((








Isn't it a beauty? I could literally stare at it for hours and hours and hours and hours. I really, really, really want one. It's all I could think about most of the time. I even had this stupid dream that Microsoft released one especially for me.. When I woke up, I had this sappy, goofy grin on my face. Then I remembered my dream and I got whiny because the Microsoft Kin One is DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

Those bloody idiots who didn't appreciate the Kin -- they deserve to be bludgeoned. Ugh.


No comments: