Friday, October 1, 2010

The End's Not Near; It's Here.

It's 11.21 on my clock right now. A few more minutes and October 1 is finally over. I woke up today with a goofy grin plastered on my face. I was very happy because it's already the 1st of October and, yeah, I was determined to start my month right. So, I had this stupid, goofy grin.. Little did I know how crazy this day would be.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore. All I want to say right now is.. CHRISTMAS IS NEAR! OMG. Whenever I hear the Christmas carols, gosh, I feel so happy. I could never remove the big smile on my face. HIHIHI. Christmas is so freaking near. Near. Neaaaaaaarrrrr.

On a different topic, I can't update my iPod because my laptop crashed. All my precious files are in there. I'm quite scared actually. There are already 3*** songs in my iPod.. Dear God, please don't tell me that I have to start from scratch all over again. Ugh.

I'm ranting again. I'm sorry. There are a lot of things on my mind right now and I'm juggling everything at the same time. Sabaw. :))

Anyway, adieu. Whatever.

SONG: Jason Derulo's Sky Is The Limit.

No comments: