Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ergo, Kill The Lamb.

So, tomorrow is Valentines Day. I don't have a problem with me being single and tomorrow being the day for moochy-coochie-sickening-cheesy lovers. Seriously. I mean, it's their time to make-out and show the world their maddening lovey-dovey ways. What I don't understand, though, is all the other single people out there. Why are they being bitter about Valentines Day?

I may've been single for as long as I can remember. But, I never had any "Oh God. It's Valentines Day tomorrow. I'm such a pathetic loser because I don't have anyone to get all giggly with." Is something wrong with me? Well, anyway, maybe I'm ok with Valentines Day because ever since I was 4 or 6, my dad and my brother (Well, my dad, mostly.) would always make sure that I've received a Valentines gift. It could be flowers, chocolates, earrings.. You get the picture. So, you see, I never felt the want or the need to be "in love" with any other man. I have my dad (and, yeah, okay, my brother too, I guess?) who loves me very much.

Hmmm, having said all of these things.. Well, maybe there is something wrong with me for finding nothing wrong with being single on a Valentines Day. But, what the hell. It's like what I've elaborated, I don't need anybody else. My dad's worth than any of those boys out there.

No comments: