Friday, February 25, 2011

Dickhead Fool.

So, I'm still coughing like a lunatic right now. And in a little while, I'll be going to the pukmonologist... Which really terrifies me because of obvious reasons. If you know what I mean. Anyway, ugh. Hate this feeling. I hate it. I hate it. I haaaate it!

Yesterday was the AIESEC induction. It was a lot of fun. Seriously! I enjoyed the games. :))

I'm just updating because I'm in my mom's clinic and I would be staying here for 3 hours and.. Well. I'm getting bored. Huhu.

God, I wish they would already allow me to have a postpaid plan in Globe. I'm really getting poor because I have to pay for my own load. And, seriously, 600 a month is not small-fry for a student like me. I'm so bankrupt I could easily dissolve into hysterics. Ugh.

Ok whatever. Must. Stop. Ranting.

No comments: