Monday, April 2, 2012

You Built Up A World Of Magic Because Your Real Life Is Tragic.

I spent the day with Jonah, Nikki, and Ekay.  We went to UST to get the endorsement letters thing.  The snooty lady in the Dean's office told us (Karl and I) to return at around 4 in the afternoon.  The endorsement letters would be ready by that time, she said.  So, we chilled (the 4 of us.  Dunno where Karl went) at Dark Room.  Super chill lang, it was okay.

Anyway, one thing you should know about me is that I run away from my problems or confrontations.  I don't like facing my problems.  I would rather curl up on my bed in a fetal position and count from one to one thousand than face the thing/situation/person that's bothering me.  So, okay, I'm a coward.  I'm not denying it.  See, I'm one of those people who believe that if they ignore their problem/s, it would just go away or evaporate.  Like what I've said a hundred or so blogposts ago, I grew up without any real-life, maddening, complications or dilemmas in my life.  So, what I'm experiencing right now is new to me.  I'm not used to it.  I don't think I would ever get used to it.  Sa totoo, ang pangit lang talaga kasi sobrang nagkapatong-patong.  As in patong-patong and sunod sunod talaga.  I wasn't prepared.  God didn't even send a sign or  a warning, basta nangyari nalang lahat ng sunod-sunod.

I was really, really, really mother-fucking happy last month.  Is this why all of these crappy things are happening right now?  God, seriously, I need a fun-filled 2012.  2011 was such a big farthole to me.  You know that.  You do.

Ugh, fuck it.  Maybe I'll spend the entire summer on my bed, curled up into a fetal position, counting from one to one thousand.

AHHHH YUCK WHY AM I EVEN TALKING LIKE THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Shit, man.  Anyway, I want to finish Clash of Kings tas maybe I could start with Hunger Games na.  Eryel sent me a copy already. Going to read it out of curiousity.  Hehehe.

2 comments:

Rose said...

>:D<

Rose said...

See parati kong binibisita blog mo kulang nalang magcomment ako sa lahat ng entries mo HAHA I love you!