Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Not Gonna Waste These Words About A Girl.

Last June 12, 2012, William Beckett had a concert here in the Philippines.  Yup.  You read that right.  He. Had. A. Fucking. Concert. In. The. Philippines!  And, guess what.  Guess whaaaat!  I missed it.  Yup.  You read that right.  I fucking missed it.  The thing is, I didn't want to not see it!  I want to go that freakin' concert because, hello, it's freakin' WILLIAM BECKETT!  But, I didn't have any money so... Yeah.  I suck.  And it's like God wants to rub salt on my open and bleeding wounds because I heard that Bill looked fabu-fantastic!  He was freakin' handsome and charming and..  God.  Can't talk about him without frowning (because I missed the concert!)

And then a couple of days later, God must really hate me because I found out from Eryel that there was an open concert thing.  I mean, the concert became free at 9pm!  One of her friends experienced the extreme William Beckett goodness.  Son of a bitch.  It was so irritating.

You must understand that I only have to see him and my Crush Triumvirate would be complete.  See, I saw Jared Leto last July 29, 2011 and I saw Gabe Saporta last March 08, 2012..  So, if I saw William Beckett (which I didn't) last June 12..  Man, my Crush Triumvirate would go ding-ding-diiiiing!

Gah.

No comments: