Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trying To Find The One Thing That You Miss.


This has got to be the BEST EP in the whole wide world! (They are called Natively Foreign now, though.)


We went to ABS-CBN today to get our OJT certificates.  Sadly, our names (Jonah and I) were spelled wrong so the HR officer said that we could get the edited certificates next Thursday.  Huhuhu.  Hassle sa muscle.  Hope Ma'am Pusta's in a cool mood when we tell her that our certificates are not yet ready.  Huhuhu.

Other than that catasthropic HR incident, today was a very fine and fun day!  Chilled with Jonah and Erica, and after a while, one of my awesome bosses.  I sort of miss working for them.  Can't get used to the idea of going to school.  School is boring.  It's such a waste of time.  Huhuhu.

I might or might not do my Photog homework.  Lazy as fuck.  Gah.

No comments: