Thursday, August 16, 2012

He's Got Me Coming Back Just Like A Yoyo Yoh!

The problem with life is it has this weird way of surprising you and knocking you down until you're down at your knees and you're helplessly pulling your hair.  Although, in my opinion, guys have it easy.  They don't experience the unbearable pain that happens to women every month.

Today was an uneventful day, mostly, or so I'd like to think.  We had a make-up class for Ethics.  And that's the only reason we went to school.  It was.. God, how could I put it without sounding whiny... Anyway, it was 3 hours of pure torture.  I was not interested (this is my fault) with what my professor's talking about so my mind kept on wandering.  One minute I'm thinking about the cute Michael Kors watch I'm whoring over, the next minute I'm talking about BonChon (BonChon UST recently opened so I'm really psyched that there's a BonChon near us.  We didn't get to eat there today because there's, like, a bajillion people.  Ate at Tokyo Tokyo instead.)

Bah. Found out that graduation's going to be on April 2, 2013.  Hope I graduate on time.  I just want this school year to end.  If you know what I'm talking about.  Gah.

No comments: