Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So Many Foreign Worlds, So Relatively Fucked.

I just want to tell you that there was a long weekend, there were no classes from Monday until Tuesday (that's today. So when you think about it, it's a 4 day-weekend.  But, I suckass because we had a Prelims exam last Saturday.  Fucking hard PR exam, I might say.)  So I went home.  I was with my mom and dad for three glorious days.  My brother didn't come home because, wow, he has exams today so.. I dunno why, it's a freakin' holiday.

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Bon Iver's Creature Fear (Truth be told, being the total freak that I am, it's been on loop since Friday.) I feel a teeny-tiny bit sad because I'm leaving tomorrow and I have to go back to the dorm.  No, scratch that, it's a lie.. I feel terribly sad because I have to leave tomorrow.  When will I see my mom again?  Every Friday, if I'm lucky.  When will I hear my dad's horrible jokes again?  During the semestral break.  See, the last time I saw him was the day after his birthday, June 29.  Unbelievable, right?  As much as I complain about them being horrifyingly annoying, it kills me because I don't leave with them.  I see them 4x a month.  Sometimes, I don't see my dad at all.

So, what I'm saying is.. I take it all back.  I take all the harsh words back. I take all the insensitivity back.  I take all the ungratefulness back.  I want to live with my parents until I die.  I can't imagine ever living without them.

You guys wouldn't understand especially if you're living with your parents.  You wouldn't get me.

But, see, my parents -- they are my bright little ray of sunshine.

No comments: