Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Friends Will Be Gone Away.

Baccalaureate mass today.  Jesus, I feel sad.  It feels like someone's pinching my heart, you know?  I would freakin' miss my blockmates.  Freakin' miss them.

All pictures are from Nikki Yambao, JM Rebullante, Ella Torrecampo, and Bea Barlaan!!

The 6 people who made my college life amazing!
My male counterpart. Seriously.
Hehehe one last chance, okay!!!!
TTonAA!!!!!!!
Fat Club minus Jason!


4CA5 may be dubbed as the "worst" and "noisiest" CA2013 block but.. what the fuck.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  The coolest and smartest and funniest people are here so, yeah.  We don't care about the professors who hate us or shit. 

 It's always going to be 4CA5.  Always.


To the 6 people who made me laugh and smile and who made my college life awesome, thank you.  I would miss everyone of you.. SO MUCH.  You have no freakin' idea:



I love you guys. :-)

No comments: