Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Steal A Car And Ring-Around-Rosey.


Teeny tiny MGG is such a cutie patootie!

I found this on Tumblr again and I'm gonna answer it 'cause I'm bored hihihihi

  • 1. Any scars?
  • - Two. One on my right hand and the other on my right arm!
  • 2. Self harmed?
  • - Nyawp
  • 3. Crush?
  • - Like, a bajillion people!  But, as of this moment, Al Pacino, Brandon Flowers, MGG (duh), and Dave Keuning (please don't judge me. Parang si Ronnie lang hindi ko naging crush sa The Killers.  Hahahahaha!  But, Dave's really, really, and I mean, REALLY, REALLY hot when he plays the guitar hihihihi)
  • 4. Kissed anyone?
  • - Yeah-huh
  • 5. Coke or Pepsi?
  • - Pepsi, always!
  • 6. Someone you hate?
  • - A blockmate or two..  Or three.  Or five, actually?
  • 7. Best Friends?
  • - Two J's in mah loife mehehehehe merp
  • 8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?
  • - Yeah-huh
  • 9. What's your dream job?
  • - Actually, I don't know.  I just to be rich and I want people to idolize me... Kbye
  • 10. Ever been in love?
  • - Heh.. I guess so?  Jared Leto is the love of my life!  I know I strayed (quite a lot) but at the end of the day..  It's always going to be him!  Mehehehehe
  • 11. Last time you cried?
  • - Last week 'cause I didn't get to see The Killers live.  Fucking suuuucks
  • 12. Favorite color?
  • - Purple, Black, Red, and Brown, actually
  • 13. Height?
  • - 5'0"
  • 14. Birthday?
  • - 03251992
  • 15. Eye color?
  • - Dark Brown
  • 16. Hair color?
  • - Brown-Black?
  • 17. What do you love?
  • - Bands!  Indie music, books, Al Pacino films, a bunch of TV shows that I follow!
  • 18. Obsession?
  • - Same as the shit I love.  Bands and indie music, mostly.
  • 19. If you had one wish, what would it be?
  • - Easy peasy, lemon squeezy..  I WANT TO SEE THE KILLERS LIVE, OKAY OKAY OKAYYYY
  • 20. Do you love someone?
  • - Cliche as it might sound but I would give up my life for my family and my special friends.  Pizawtttttt
  • 21. Kiss or hug?
  • - Neither. Or either.  Not really a touchy-feely person
  • 22. Nicknames people call you?
  • - Rina, Taba, Fatty, etc. etc. etccccccccc.
  • 23. Favorite song?
  • - Oh, this is tough.  But I guess Blind Walrus' Ships would always be the first thing that'll come to mind
  • 24. Favorite band?
  • - DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE.  But, can I give my top 5?  So, DCFC, Sum 41, THE KILLERS (Ughhhhhhhh) Gran Ronde (which sounds like The Killers), and Deas Vail.
  • 25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
  • - Didn't get to see The Killers live.  I was in physical pain, I kid you not
  • 26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?
  • - Saw Jared Leto and DCFC live!!
  • 27. Something you would change about yourself?
  • - I'm obese so I think that's sort of obvious...  Ahhh, my temper, as well!  I snap easily
  • 28. Ever dated someone?
  • - Nawpppp
  • 29. Worst mistake?
  • - Didn't beg for money for concert tickets jujujuju
  • 30. Watch the movie or read the book?
  • - Read the book.  But, I like watching the movie just so I could criticize it.  I'm a bit of a judgmental know-it-all
  • 31. Ever had a heartbreak?
  • - Yeah-huh.  The Killers.... (Never really letting this shit go.  Never, never, never!)
  • 32. Favorite show?
  • - Wow, A LOT.  Hmmmm, Friends, Chuck, Downton Abbey, That 70's Show, Supernatural, Suits, American Dad, ettttc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
  • 33. Best day of your life?
  • - Finally deciding that I would take a year-off
  • 34. Any talents?
  • - I could paint
  • 35. Do you wish you could ever start over?
  • - Sometimes
  • 36. Any bad habits?
  • - Over and done withhhhh
  • 37. Ever had a near death experience?
  • - Yeah, I guess.  Driver hit us and I was sleeping in the car and it felt like my heart went to the ground.  T'was scary.  But, infuriating, mostly
  • 38. Someone I can tell anything to?
  • - Two J's
  • 39. Ever lost a loved one?
  • - My super awesome paternal grandfather
  • 40. Do you believe in love?
  • - Regarding the girl-guy falling in love part, well, not as much as most people my age do.  But, yeah, sure.  But, seriously, when I think about love and shit, I always think about my family.. That's the kind of love everyone should cherish.
  • 41. Someone you hate/Dislike?
  • - A couple of blockmates.  A friend.  Two friends.  Three friends.  Whatever
  • 42. Are you okay?
  • - Actually, I feel chirpy the last few weeks..  when I don't think about The Killers.  Swear to God!
  • 43. Relationship status?
  • - Shmingle

No comments: