Monday, September 30, 2013

Raise A Bayonet In The Dark For All The Human Race.

I can't believe it's October tomorrow already! Wow. September was a breeze!  I didn't even notice it begin.  Well, the highlight of my September is probably missing The Killers concert.  Sorry, I'm not really gonna let that issue go.  Hehe.

Oh God, even looking at them hurts my heart.

The last three weeks, I've been trying to download and complete My Morning Jacket's discography.  It frustrates me that I can't because of our stupid internet connection.  Did I ever mention that we are still using SmartBro?  Yes, we're supposed to switch to MyDSL (as in ikakabit nalang and shit, ha) last May but there were some problems (sobrang tanga ng MyDSL people, hindi makita address namin) and my parents have no time (SERIOUSLY) to look into it.  I've been begging for months and months and months but they're always too busy and shit.  Heh.  My only hope is when Yo comes home.  Maybe he can talk to the internet guy or something.

No comments: