Thursday, June 15, 2017

It Hurts Alone But Don't You Worry, I'm Coming Home.


This song is the shizznit. I kid you not.

LIFE IN BULLETS:
  • I might change schools. God I was so unlucky with the circumstances handed out to me.
  • With that in mind, all frustrations aside, I'm okay. Comparing my reaction from last year's bad news (I didn't attend Church for 2 months because I was so fucking mad), I'm handling things fairly well. I realized that there are some things that I just can't control which leads me to number 3.
  • I think my anti-depressants helped my chill as fuck calm nature (and my non-suicidal thoughts), I've been taking anti-depressants the last 7 months and I've been seeing a Psychiatrist. All stigmas aside, it's been of great help! I'm calmer and happier. Seriously. I usually get melancholic feelings from the simplest things but these days.. I'm happier. I even get to kid around when I have bad news at the back of my mind.
  • The only sad part (if I do transfer schools) I'll miss my friends so much. But then again, thank god they're clerks already. So, at least, when I'm feeling really nostalgic and down, I could just think that they're really busy (and not dwell on the fact that I'm in a different school.)
  • All's good!
  • I didn't update last May. It was fun. We went to Bicol! Patrick Torres- BEST HOST EVER.

Will talk more soon when I actually have something to say. Lol.

No comments: