Sunday, June 18, 2023

Joan Is Awful

Omg I started watching the 6th season of Black Mirror yesterday and it's *chef's kiss* (I'll spoil for a bit) BUT I was shocked to my very core that the 1st episode has a happy ending??? I really didn't expect it. It was so meta! I loved it. I only ever watched Annie Murphy in Schitt's Creek but oh em gee she's so versatile! Grabe the range. I'm impressed! Clap clap clap!

As usual, I can't binge watch Black Mirror because I find it heavy?? So isa-isa muna. Today I watched Mazey Day! May funny part but I won't say. Basta yung medj during the climax tawang tawa talaga ako kasi ????? HAHAHHAHAHAHA pero omg super dami symbolisms & I GOOGLED AFTER & I GOT THE SYMBOLISMS RIGHT Lolzzzzz

Also I made a Rina-Yoongi wedding playlist  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BAKIT!!!! SABI NILA MANIFEST DAW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

These are some of the songs!! Basta it's aces padin!!! It's ongoing pa eh! I'll add more songs as I go! Apparently.. I have more sad songs than happy songs kaya medyo ang hirap pero gosh Yoongi sure ako magugustuhan mo 'to baby! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

RINA BUMALIK KA NA SA REALITY AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eh for fun lang naman! Fantasy lang nga eh! 

No comments: