Saturday, June 17, 2023

Supermarket Flowers

Hello I AM BAAAACK! The last few months were.. jarring? Idk i did a lot of stuff & met up with a lot of friends to distract myself from stuff. My parents even helped make me feel better (as always)! We spent 2 weeks in Japan last May! So, since it was a spontaneous trip - sobrang mema nalang ng iba naming pinuntahan. Like.. sobrang weird ng itinerary HAHAHAHA but what I enjoyed the most was our Hiroshima Day Trip. Grabe so like may part dun na we looked at the children who died during the bombing & gago buti it was a dark kasi umiiyak na ko HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gago ang hirap not to get affected kasi. They were so young.

For a spontaneous trip, we were able to go to Hiroshima, Nagoya, Kyoto, syempre tourist destinations like Himeji, Kobe, Nara, etc etc. We stayed the longest in Osaka. Or Tokyo?? Idk na. I really wanted to go to Studio Ghibli Theme Park but it was out of the way?? And like may iba na kami binili na tickets and stuff for other places. My mom's planning to go back next year but she wants like Sapporo part naman. KELANGAN MASINGIT STUDIO GHIBLI THEME PARK KO - I'll throw a fit talaga if hindi JOKE. 

So it was funny 'cause ang budget ko lang for my friends was 50 yen/head HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD JODIE & SHE SAID, "Wala ka naman mabibili ng 50/yen" tas sabi ko, "I'll find a way" but gurrrrrl tangina inabot ng 21, 000 yen yung ginastos ko for my friends. Grrrrr. Partida super close friends lang binilan ko ng pasalubong. Hay. Edi sana 3 na NB 327s nabili ko. I was only able to buy 2 lang. Hay. BUT OMG YEHEEEEEEY I got 2 NB 327s!!! After a loooooong time of whoring over it - i finally bought 2 YAHUUUUU. Pero parang mas madami colorways in Korea. MY MOM ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO TO SOUTH KOREA BUT I SAID IT'S A NO FOR ME KASI... syempre ang modus ko dun BTS. Di naman nila maeenjoy yun. I need my first SoKor trip to be with friends para G lang ako maging gaga HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My last post was really sad pala. It was so raw and emotional. Pero yeah, legit, I'm not groomed for a lackluster life. Idk. Like I don't aspire to be like the best or to be at the top of my field - I just want to be a good and a kind doctor but grabe I was brought up with the belief that the world is my oyster, gets? AND IT'S KILLING ME THAT IT'S TAKING A VERY LONG TIME TO HARVEST THAT OYSTER, you know? Pagod na ko to always just depend on my parents financially. Contrary to popular belief, gago, kahit gano ka-supportive ng parents ko, tangina naman, hindi kaya maganda sa feeling na 31 na ko tas dependent padin ako sakanila. It's literally killing me inside. Pagod na din ako for always not being good enough. For not being enough. 

I've been really lonely the last few months. Or maybe I've been so alone with my thoughts lang. There are weeks kasi na i just stay at my condo and refuse to meet up with friends. Tas I'll listen to sad songs lang and mope. Very HS Rina vibes. I'm 100% sure this is not MDD because I don't meet the DSM V criteria at all. So, I guess I'm just sad. I feel so rejected and miserable. WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE because i know my family & friends love me. I really don't understand why I feel this way. I HONESTLY DON'T.

I guess, Idk, maybe I'm lost?? I'm lost and I want to be found. YEEEEES HAHAHAHAHA. Pero legit. I just want someone to see me. Since I was in HS (see HS jej posts HAHAHAHAHAHA) I've been saying that I only need one person. Just one person. Just one person who would see me, understand me, & like me for me. Well, don't we all?

Ex-bff told me, when we were still talking, during one of our fights that I make myself hard to love. Like, I'm hard to love and be friends with. TBH I DON'T THINK SO. But with the circumstances.. Idk. That stupid bitch really did a number on me. But I don't think I'm asking for a lot, man. Loyalty and honesty and being a true friend - is that unreasonable? 

A few weeks ago, I've been having a down day so I decided to dispirit myself more and watch 3 depressing movies: A Walk to Remember, Me Before You, and The Fault in Our Stars. Tbh, though, i have a penchant for endings wherein the protagonists don't end up together. Emotional masochism? Maybe. Yes. So, anyway, there was a part in The Fault in Our Stars wherein Augustus said (OH this was during his eulogy for Hazel Grace!) that Hazel Grace wasn't loved widely but she was loved deeply. And that - THAT'S what I WANT. It doesn't necessarily have to be something romantic, hello hindi na nga ako nagkakagusto sa totoong tao, puro BTS nalang HAHAHAHAHA, but a platonic love like that? I would be over the moon!

Tbh I think I had that with Mau but I was such a shit friend so we kind of drifted apart. She was such an amazing and a very good friend. She always went the extra mile to make me feel special to her. It was overwhelming sometimes because she was such an incredible friend and I wouldn't be able to match that ever. I see her posts now and she's so happy! She deserves that! I, honestly, haven't had that connection with anyone before. Like legit we're always on the same page to the point where we always end each other's sentences. LIKE LEGIT sometimes even the two of us were amazed.

I love Jodie but she's an introvert and she really needs space sometimes. AND TBH majority of my friends are introverts. Jodie said I'm a collector but I beg to disagree. I think I'm a magnet. I don't go out looking for introvert people, okay. Naghahanap nga ako ng extrovert friend. 

I've been an advocate of being comfortable in one's skin and being okay with being alone (like relationship-wise, I think I still feel the same way. Wala naman nagbago dun. AND, GOSH, BTS NALANG NGA BUHAY KO HUHUHUHU) Pero like.. I just want a ride-or-die platonic relationship where that person sees me, you know? I don't think I'll ever get tired of being alone because I actually enjoy my own company but, dear god, I'm so fucking tired of being lonely

It's not just one reason, I think, it'a s collective sadness. Like.. feeling lonely, uncertainty about my future, having no direction in life. Omg so am I back to my HS feels? Ugh dear God. WELL, 15 years later and I'm back with this feeling. BUT like 15 years ago - I'm hoping for brighter days ahead. 

That's the tea. I'm so down in the dumps and I'm so fed up of pretending that the short-term distractions are enough. I'm so sad. What can I do, right? I can just hope. 

No comments: