Thursday, March 22, 2007

mali ung time and date jan sa taas

*mali ung time and date jan sa taas because im doing this update na ang date ay march 22 at 8:54 am -- sinabi ko lng.. :D

yehey.. another update..

i've a question, do moles just appear?
well -- there was no mole on my left knee before, but now it has a block spot.. no use telling me it's dirt -- because i scrubbed it already and it won't bug off..

im alone in the house -- no father, no mother, no brother.. it's just me and our house-helper.. it's actually ok because im using the computer and im updating my neglected blog. so, it's ok.. :D

there's this song spinning around my head for two and a half weeks now.. sweet escape.. WHY?? why am i so obsessed with that song? why am i so infatuated with gwen stefani's blond hair? WHY?

--- if i could escape, and recreate a place that's my own world [no idea if the lyrics are right.. eto lng ung naaalala ko sa myx.. damn them.. can you believe number 19 lng toh tas si rachel ann go nasa top 10?! LOSER! hmpf.. purely my opinion..] and i could be your favorite girl, forever.. perfectly together, and tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape).. if i could be sweet.. i know i've been a real bad girl.. i didn't mean for you to get hurt.. we can make it better -- and tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet?

i am so gripped with that song -- i don't have any idea why.. it's just makes me smile.. whenever i hear that, i always have the stupid idea that i'm in candy-heaven and singing like some sweet-begotten child.. kachow..

well -- about school.. i know im going to flunk math. why am i so stupid in that subject.. why?!! i mean, i gave it my best -- but, i guess my best wasn't good enough [quoted from a song.. i don't know the title..].. anyway, i know i did my best!!! if i fail -- im going to curse all the people who discovered and improved MATH -- UGH!!! im going crazy already!! how can i be soooooo stupid [quoted from dexter..] i pity myself. poor, poor, poor rina -- she's a total dunce.

naku, naku ha -- nasisiraan na ako ng baet.. bakit ba? siguro ito ay 'boredom-syndrome'.. oh well..

mag-tag naman kayo! mahiya naman kayo kay monece -- napakasipag nya mag-tag! hahahaha.. hi monece.. :D

No comments: