Tuesday, March 27, 2007

well -- whatever this is, lay off..

hmmm -- im getting married today -- everyone is invited :D.. hahaha.. yeah right, like thats ever going to happen.. i think ill be single all my life.. i think im going to be single forever.. im going to be all alone in a lonely cupboard and look at my aging skin and very baggy eyes and my awful toenails.. can you imagine? its like being the wicked witch of the -- er -- west or east? anyway, im going to be old and crinkly and im going to die one day while counting my hair..

on a very differet topic, i found out that there's only ONE TOM WISDOM picture in the net!!!! how could they do such a violent thing to ME!!!?? WHY?! ive been searching for centuries and i only found -- 1 picture?! this is so unfair -- im going to talk to steven spielberg and tell him that he should post more pictures of TOM WISDOM!!!.. wait a minute -- sino nga ba ang director ng 300? basta -- kung sino man ung director, ill make sure that i can have more pictures of TOM!

i wish he'll visit the philippines, ill make sure that i see him.. [ang obsessed na noh?!]

HELP!!! im having a seizure!!! hahahahaah... look -- my cell's ringing.. what should i do? should i pick it up? shoud i see who's calling? should i just ignore it? WHAT?? who in the holy name of Duck could answer me!?

god -- im getting crazy in here.. im having hallucinations.. is god going to take me already? am i going to die? HOW? WHEN? WHY? im too young!! i dont wanna die yet!! i wanna see my crinkly face!! I WAN TO LIVEEEE!!!!

oh well.. whatever.. i'll keep you guys posted.. :D smile.

SONG: Triumph of the Heart by Bjork

No comments: