Tuesday, June 5, 2007

one last 'HURRAH!'

so, summer, as much as i hate to say it, is going away -- say bye bye.. 'Bye bye Summer.. Bye bye'..
I had a good long chat with Raia yesterday, she was the only one online so we talked. We talked about me gaining weight blah blah blah, and oh yeah, some other totally fucked up things. And, we did talk about the fucking way the class was reshuffled. If I'm cursing a lot, I'm so sorry. I've been in a totally foul mood since yesterday -- perhaps my period is coming.
We'll see each other tomorrow and I'm not yet prepared -- emotionally prepared. Ugh. I have one favor, though. If you see how grotesque I've become, kindly laugh at my face. I'd rather see you laughing about it in front of me than laughing about it behind my back... besides, it would do good, the laughing, I mean. It would make me feel less sad about my killer whale type of body. Fuck.
I had a good long talk with dorilie too.. Through texting. She makes me smile, as usual. We talked about something concerning an incoming first year we know.. Better watch out. hahahaha! kidding.. I can't wait to see dors.. I bet she's taller now.. Or i didn't even grow this summer. Either of the two.
Anyway.. Bye bye. See you when the sun shines.. :D

SONG: MAroon 5's Make Me Wonder :D

No comments: