Thursday, December 27, 2007

i HATE you

i'm updating. oh yeeaaaaah.. i'm still blogging, but i'm blogging frequently in my multiply.. HA!! that's an achievement because i signed up in multiply on my own! i can't believe i'm "maturing" already.. yes.. yes.. i have a multiply account =)) don't bother looking for it because it's full of idiotic stuff.. stuff normal persons wouldn't look at twice.

it's already the 27th of december.. a few more days and it would be a brand NEW year. no offense, but i didn't appreciate christmas this year.. for me, it was just an ordinary day.. i didn't even wake up early to see my christmas presents.. when i woke up, i just stared at the ceiling and gave a long sigh.

anyway, let me elaborate Raia's shocking and GLORIOUS gift.. oh yeaaah.. i'm talking about 599 pesos worth of money.. for a christmas present, raia gave me "Fragile Things" by none other than darling, darling, DARLING NEIL GAIMAN!!! i was, well, there's no other way to describe it, stunned when raia texted me saying that she bought me "Fragile Things". At first, it didn't really register because i thought it was on of her jokes.. then, she called me and said that, yeah, she was serious about the book. i told her that if she wants, at least, i'm going to pay half of the book.. she said that it was a christmas gift.. so, i'm just telling anyone who ever bothers to glance at this blog about raia's gift. :)

the bad part (okay.. maybe it's not really 'bad') is that my grandmother also bought me "Fragile Things" because EVERYONE in my family knows my UNDYING love for Neil Gaiman.. so, as a christmas gift, my grandmother bought me that book.. now, i have TWO brand new Fragile Things book.. my father told me that i could easily give away one of the books (i think he was indicating that i give away one of the books to my brother.. no way, jose) i gave my father a firm "NO" and i said that i would use the othr book to stare at Neil Gaiman's KISSABLE face.. (hahaha)..


oh weell.. advance merry new year guys. :)

SONG: Forget It courtesy of the Breaking Benjamin.. Oh yeah!! i LOVE this SONG!! the first time i hear it.. it gave me the 'zzzziiiiiiiing'.. it goes: how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me? you're the part of me that i don't want to see..

LOVELOVELOVE

No comments: