Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just About It.

I changed my layout. Again. The 3 words. 8 letters doesn't suit me anymore. I have a *tooot* hangover. Next week, I bet it's over.

I need to buy a new novel. Something I could read when I'm in the stupid dorm. I'll check the mall tomorrow. There must be something someone like me could read. HAHAHA. :))

I think I'm blogging less. :| And my posts are crappy. I dunno. I just don't feel like ranting everything out. :| Besides, I don't know if my kwentos are still amusing. I think they're becoming a bore. :|

ANYWAY. I almost forgot, Eryel & I went to STC yesterday. I saw Nicole. I also saw Sir Geom, Sir Rehoy, & Ms. Calero. I super miss them. NO JOKE. Nakakamiss ang High School. You guys have NO idea.

There's this sort-of emptiness that I couldn't get out of my system. It's KILLING ME.

SONG: Jimmy Buffett's If You Like Pina Coladas.

No comments: