Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Magic Stays With You!

OK. Kasi pang-EK 'yan ehh. :))

Anyway, we watched Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince yesterday at Mega Mall. :)) Super comedy -- even if some people hated it, I actually beg to differ. I enjoyed the movie. Super funny. :))

Before we went to Mega Mall, we stayed in TriNoma (Yes. Again. 'Yan ang mall na HINDING HINDI ako mawawala.) to buy another pair of school shoes. Hindi na sya open dahil mahirap gamitin ang peep-toe para ipang-lusong sa baha. I hate UST's floods. >:( Anyway, I saw Maeka in Tri. SUPER HUUUG! I miss that giiiirl SO MUCH! I also saw Raia but she didn't get to see me. :)) Kelangan nya bayaran ang utang nya. KELANGAAAAN! :))

Mars Bars & Fixi made these IV1 albums in FaceBook & it made me miss IV1 SO MUUUUCH MORE. Nothing beats the Perfect Kids. NOTHING.

I ought to study tomorrow for my Philo&History quiz. :| Ohyeah, let's all pray for the soul of Ms. Yanga's mother who passed away last Thursday morning. May her soul rest in peace.

SONG: 10,000 Nights Of Thunder by Alphabeat.

No comments: