Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nobody Has It Easy.

Yesterday was UST's Frosh Walk. Raia came to parteeey with Sandra. I saw her while me & some of my blockmates are trying to sneak back inside the campus. Next time she visits, she should pay her utang in full. :))

I'm watching 90210. It's not as great as GG, which captured my heart the moment I watched it, but it would do. Ryan Matthews is so HOTT. I was daydreaming & night-dreaming, even, about him. :"> It's been a long time since I felt my cheeks burn with anticipation whenever I see my crush. :"> Ryan Eggold -- you are so dead, I'm going to stalk yoooou. ;;) :">

I think I'm abandoning my blog. The thing is.. I lost all my inspiration for any ranting whatever I used to have. I need to find myself again before I chat about stuff. Are you getting me? I really need to love my surroundings.. Love my school, even. I need to do those stuff before I finally get back to the old happy-sappy feeling.

My blockmates are cool, most of them are, but it's not the same as STC. It'll never be the same as High School. :|

No comments: