Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Stay In Love With You.

Basically, this week came like a BLUR. I didn't even notice that Tuesday passed and it's nearing Friday. I didn't get to do my AWESOME Friday Countdowns. Tsk tsk. Ohwell. At least it's a Saturday right now. Yes. It's 2.20 in the morning and I'm blogging and ranting this early because I have insomnia. Really. I'm having a HARD time getting my ass to snore. It's, like, TORTURE. I have to toss around the bed and try hard not to scream because of frustration. This insomnia thing is NOT funny. It's killing me -- hypothetically speaking.

So, I'm done watching The Parent Trap. I last saw it, what, 4 years ago..? So, I forgot most of the scenes already. I needed to watch it because of the CA report we're about to have next Tuesday. It's giving me the chills since I want our report to be representable and lovely and funny and.. Bloody perfect. Yes. That's it. I really need to put my back on this group project. I swear, after blogging, I'm off to crack my knuckles and do some serious work. I PROMISE.

Yo would be taking the UPCAT this coming Sunday. I really, really, really hope he'll ace the test. That would make my parents really, really, really happy and proud. Yo could and would be the person they always wanted me to be. Brainy. Smart. Intelligent. Yidi yadah blah blah blah. But, actually, it would make me really proud of my brother if he passed the UPCAT too. It means that all my yelling and glaring and nagging did actually pay off. He could have the dreams I wanted and was not able to achieve. He could get it all. This is it. I do hope he passes. I really do.

Wow, this must be my longest post after, what, two months. Do you want to know why? I simply adore my layout -- that's why. ;) But, wont you agree? It's fab, isn't it? ;;)

SONG: Mariah Carey's I Stay In Love. Whenever I hear this song, I remember ODESSA -- our tutor days with Sienna. :"> I miss those times. God knows what I would do to bring back the old happy days. I wish I could turn back the time and just savour every minute, no, scratch that -- every second I had with IV1 and my friends.

No comments: