Sunday, August 23, 2009

Liquid Dreams.

I'm starting to get gay. Again. Not gay-gay, gay-boybands-stuff. That kind of gay. School's getting pretty oh-some. I'm loving my blockmates. Especially Jonah Ventura. I think she's my favorite. :> :))

Actually, I'm torn. I dunno if I still want to transfer to another school next year or if I should just stay in UST. Personally, I do not love UST; I don't like it. Ever. I just love my blockmates. Are you getting me? I love the people around me but I hate the place. I want AdMU so bad it hurts. :| Anyway, if I'm gonna transfer to another school -- it would probably be in DLSU. 'Cause it's the one nearest the house. Pwede akong mag-bike lang. NO JOKE. That's why I was sort of devastated when I didn't get in. I was really hoping I would nail DLSU -- but I didn't. That's why I'm bitter.

Well, my plan is to go to DLSU. And when I get tuper duper successful -- I would make AdMU regret everything. It's time to play with the enemy. Geez. I'm so bitter. :| Still.

SO ANYWAY. I dunno if I still want to transfer to a different school. God, I need a sign. Kasi you know that I don't like UST. Never. As in kahit kelan hindi ko nagustuhan ang UST. :(( I just love my blockmates. Yun lang talaga. Minsan nga sabe ko sana nag-St. Scho nalang ako. Anywhere but UST. :(( I'm so sorry sa mga loyalists out there.

SONG: Liquid Dreams by O-Town.

No comments: