Sunday, August 2, 2009

Self-Pity.

I was browsing and looking at some friend's pictures and I how I wish I didn't. I feel so bad 'cause they're all, like, pretty and glamorous and likeable and PROPER CLOTHES FIT THEM. I feel so terrible. Ok fine. I don't care about skirts or dresses since I'm not girly -- but, dude, silly as it seems -- I AM a girl too. It might not be obvious since I don't act one -- but, it doesn't make me a boy. I want to wear pumps but I'm too scared that the heels might, well, snap when I use it. I want to wear tanktops -- 'cause, DUDE, c'mon, it's not even about flaunting or anything -- the weather is so unbearable here in the Philippines -- it's preferrable to wear sleeveless tops!

I hate being fat. I hate being ugly. I hate my hair. I hate it.

I wish I'm pretty too. People would love me if I'm pretty.

No comments: